Zobacz temat

Gazeta TT
???
Bestia :P Bestia ;) Bestia -o- jEAH!
Ja również mogę pomóc. Zresztą, chciałam wcześniej, ale ktoś nie dostarczył mi odpowiednich informacji *patrzy z wyrzutem na For* xD
Ok, fajnie =)
The makers of Azarath and Metrion are proud to introduce ...
ZINTHOS.

www.beyondavatars.com/data/thumbnails/6/tt8.gif

New and improved Zinthos gives you exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. And because it's blue, Zinthos goes with everything.
Zinthos isn't right for everyone and may cause bloating, cramping, hair loss, disturbing visions, fits of rage, and the growth of additional eyes. Children under three should not be exposed to Zinthos. Do not get Zinthos wet, and never feed it after midnight. If you experience trouble meditating, stop saying "Zinthos" and consult your ancient scrolls immediately.

New blue Zinthos!
Jinx napisał(a):

Nie rozumiem tylko, dlaczego nie chcesz brać w tym udziału. For może się dąsać, ale ja i tak jestem za tym, żebyś się włączył Bestia :P

Po prostu wolę przyłączać się do gotowych projektów. Może i jeszcze się przyłącze, ale póki co dla mnie zbyt "niewyraźnie" widać czym konkretnie się zająć.
OK, jak chcesz. ja swojej prośby tak czy siak nie wycofuję Robin :)
The makers of Azarath and Metrion are proud to introduce ...
ZINTHOS.

www.beyondavatars.com/data/thumbnails/6/tt8.gif

New and improved Zinthos gives you exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. And because it's blue, Zinthos goes with everything.
Zinthos isn't right for everyone and may cause bloating, cramping, hair loss, disturbing visions, fits of rage, and the growth of additional eyes. Children under three should not be exposed to Zinthos. Do not get Zinthos wet, and never feed it after midnight. If you experience trouble meditating, stop saying "Zinthos" and consult your ancient scrolls immediately.

New blue Zinthos!
Nie wiem czy na tym się skończyło Bestia :P Odświeżam temat żeby było wiadomo czy w ogóle coś ruszyło w tej sprawie.
Nic nie ruszyło i nic nie ruszy, bo dotychczasowi uczestnicy projektu się wykruszyli i nie został z nich chyba nikt Bestia :P

66.media.tumblr.com/b5fea9afcdef6889f7efbcb856806929/tumblr_pxezjfEfAI1qf5hjqo5_540.gif
Art w avatarze: Raven by Gabriel Picolo
Ty czasem nie byłaś jednym z nich? Bestia :P
Byłam i dlatego mówię, że się wszyscy wykruszyli : P

66.media.tumblr.com/b5fea9afcdef6889f7efbcb856806929/tumblr_pxezjfEfAI1qf5hjqo5_540.gif
Art w avatarze: Raven by Gabriel Picolo
Przejdź do forum: